The research department of the Heidelberg University of Education gives advice on the following matters:
- Preliminary review of and feedback on your research proposals
- Project funding opportunities (potential suitable third-party funders)
- Financial support for participation in conferences / congresses
- Funding opportunities for organizing conferences
- Research-related travel grants
- Qualification and career opportunities at the University
We offer the following consulting services for young researchers (or those who want to become one) at the Heidelberg University of Education:
- Doctoral and postdoctoral scholarships and funding
- Time and stress management during the doctorate /postdoc phase / habilitation
- Qualification and career opportunities at the university
- Graduate School membership (www.ph-heidelberg.de/gs)
For more information on research-related funding opportunities, for help with the preparation of proposals for funding, or other questions about one of the above-mentioned topics a consultation can be arranged at short notice.
Contact the research department for an appointment (forschung☞ Please insert an @ at this point ☜ph-heidelberg☞ Please insert a period at this point ☜de).