Are you interested in studying at Heidelberg University of Education?
Are you already enrolled at the University and looking for information about applying for additional courses or organising your studies and tuition fees, or would like someone to advise you?
We hope that our homepage will provide you with everything you need to know about studying at the Heidelberg University of Education.
Heidelberg University of Education offers a wide range of teacher (targeted) training and further training courses.
... for students who have just completed their A-levels and are enrolling in their first semester at university.
Students may start teacher (targeted) training programmes at the beginning of each winter and summer semester:
- B.A. in Primary Education
(targeted on a teaching degree for students aged 5 to 12 (Grundschule))
- B.A. in Secondary Education
(targeted on a teaching degree for students aged 10 to 17 (Sekundarstufe 1))
- B.A. Special Needs Education
(targeted on a teaching degree in special needs education)
Students may start the other BA-programmes at the beginning of each winter semester:
- B.A. in Early Childhood Education
- B.A. in Health Promotion
... for students who have completed undergraduate programmes. These degree programmes and courses are open to students who already hold an undergraduate qualification. Students may start MA-programmes at the beginning of each summer semester:
- Masters degree in Engineering Education (teacher training for vocational schools) – for students with related undergraduate qualifications
- Masters degree in E-learning and Media Education – open to students with unrelated undergraduate qualifications
- Masters degree in Educational Sciences – open to students with unrelated undergraduate qualifications
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Leadership
- Teaching Strategies
The following Master of Education are scheduled to begin in the winter term 2018/19:
- M.Ed. Teaching Degree Elementary School (Grundschule)
- M.Ed. Profil Teaching Degree High Schools (Sekundarstufe I) / Profil Teaching Degree Grammer Schools (Gymnasium)
in cooperation with Heidelberg University
- M.Ed. Teaching Degree Special Needs Education