The Center for International Teacher Education (CITE) implements the strategically and conceptually oriented internationalisation at Heidelberg University of Education and has a basic subject-specific scientific orientation.
As an operational unit of the university, CITE is assigned to the Rector (responsible for the field of international activities) and the Director of the International Office (AAA). It is acting as a working area of the International Office. The management is responsible for the operative business and develops concepts for internationalisation. The advisory board (in future: scientific advisory board) supports CITE in strategic planning and project development.
The German Rectors' Conference (HRK) awards the university for its strategic internationalisation: Heidelberg University of Education has successfully completed the three-year re-audit process.
- DAAD Lehramt.International:
- Full scholarships for study visits:
Switzerland, Turkey, USA
- Applications ongoing (dates of partner universities to be taken into account)
- Further information: www.ph-heidelberg.de/auslandsamt.
- PPP_Info_Scholarships (PDF, ca. 700 KB)
- Guest lectureships/documents
- Make an appointment for online consultation